Experience the REVOLUTION of 20,000 hours of multimedia education.Showing educational films, presenting graphics and conducting media-supported lessons and lectures are all part of modern education. Whether suspended from the ceiling or used portably, CASIO projectors are ideal for use in lessons, thanks to the revolutionary long life time of their light source and their simple operation.
Illumination technology with a life time of up to 20,000 hours.Developed by CASIO, the mercury-free hybrid laser & LED light source has a life time of up to 20,000 hours. What this means for teaching:
The inconvenience of lamp replacement (e.g. in the case of ceiling-mounted projectors) is no longer an issue.
Projecting in bright classrooms.
- The illuminative performance of up to 4,000 ANSI lumens1 eliminates the need to black out classroom windows.
- The Intelligent Brightness Control automatically adapts the projector brightness to different lighting conditions, thus further optimising energy consumption.
- The Short Throw series is capable of short-range projection, enabling the glare-free display of teaching materials without casting shadows – ideal for interactive whiteboards.
USB port for greater flexibility.Projectors with USB1 ports simplify everyday school life: once it’s been created on a computer at home, a presentation can simply be converted using the supplied software and brought to the lesson on a USB flash drive.
3D content for greater learning success.CASIO projectors can optionally be fitted with the innovative DLP® 3D Ready1,2 feature, making them a good choice for the lessons of tomorrow. After all, three-dimensional teaching resources will become more and more common in educational environments too.
What is the benefit of 3D teaching?
Projected 3D images can make lessons and presentations more visually stimulating and engaging for longer-lasting impact and enhanced learning results.
Mobi Show app.With the Mobi Show app1,3, it’s possible to link mobile phones and tablet PCs directly to the projector via WLAN. Presentations can be transferred directly from these devices to the projector.
The Mobi Show app provides flexibility in presentations.
1 This feature is only available with selected models.
Please consult the product specifications.
2 3D projection is not possible by using HDMI connector.
3 Mobi Show is a registered trademark of AWIND Inc.
in Taiwan and/or other countries.
Interactive teaching.The projection software Presentation Draw1 (optional) turns lessons into an interactive experience: the movement of the interactive pointer is registered by the wireless pointing function and reproduced on projections in real time. You can write, scroll and draw on any projection with the interactive pointer.
A revolution that saves time and money.In the past, you would have needed up to nine conventional mercury lamps for around 20,000 hours of use. Thanks to the hybrid laser & LED light source, the inconvenience of lamp replacement (e.g. in the case of ceiling-mounted projectors) is no longer an issue – and there’s no need to dispose of old lamps.
Simple to install and use.
- Whether in a small classroom or a large lecture theatre, CASIO projectors are easy to use and can be used in a wide range of different teaching environments.
- The 2x optical zoom of the Green Slim series makes an optimal adjustment in different rooms possible.
- Lessons without the wait – CASIO projectors achieve full illuminative performance after only 4–8 seconds and can be switched off safely without a cool-down phase.
Thanks to the light source’s long life time of up to 20,000 hours, the inconvenience of lamp replacement is no longer an issue.
Models with a USB port can be linked directly to graphic calculators as well as to the electronic dictionary EX-word from CASIO. Pupils can follow exercises step by step on the large- format screen. (Requirement USB port, selected models)
Movie for Green Slim series.
Including offers are country-related. Please contact your local partner.