Calculate costs – save moneyCasio projectors with mercury-free laser and LED hybrid light sources set the benchmark when it comes to environmental compatibility, cost effectiveness and maintenance requirements. Total cost of ownership (TCO) is an accounting procedure that not only includes the purchase cost, but also the cost of subsequent use, such as energy, repair and maintenance costs.
Energy cost saving:
Energy cost savings
Total number of projectors
You can adapt the total number of projectors individually.
Power consumption/projector (watts)1
You can select from the power consumption in Normal mode as well as the lowest consumption in Eco mode.
Comparison modelYou can adapt the power consumption individually for the comparison model.
Service life (hours)2
You can adapt the duration of use for the projectors individually.
Total power consumption (watts)
You can adapt the costs/kWh individually.
Power consumption costs (€)
Energy cost saving:
No lamp changes – no replacement lamp costsPreviously, up to nine conventional mercury-vapour lamps would have been required for up to 20,000 hours of use. Such costs do not apply to CASIO projectors – and no energy is required for the production, transportation and disposal of replacement lamps, either. Thanks to the laser and LED hybrid light source from CASIO, the following costs can be significantly reduced:
Costs for replacement lamps (€)
Disposal of used lamps (€)
Labour costs for lamp changes4 (€)
Order processing costs5 (€)
- No need to purchase replacement lamps
- Laborious maintenance work for e.g. lamp changes no longer required
- No need to dispose of used lamps
- Power consumption in normal mode (Eco off). Select from 5 or 7 Eco modes, depending on the series.
- Service life: 6 hours/day x 220 days/year = 1320 hours/year x 5 years – service life = 6600 hours
- Estimated cost: 20 cents/kWh
- Typically 45–60 minutes for a ceiling-mounted projector
- Obtaining quotations, placing the order, checking the goods on receipt, assigning and paying the invoice etc.