- Technology: 0.66" DLP® chip
- Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels (4K UHD)
- Type: Laser Technology
- Service life: up to 20,000 hours
- Brightness: 5,000 lm
- Contrast: 20,000:1
- Colour depth: up to 1.07 billion (full colour)
- Technology: 1.5x optical zoom
- Projection ratio (viewing distance:width): 1.38–2.02:1
- Focus: Manual
- Size of the projection screen: 95" (2.4 m) to 200" (5.1 m)
- Viewing distance min. / max.: 2.9 m / 9 m
- Vertical / Horizontal (manual): ±60 % / ±25 %
- Computer: 1x 15 pin RGB in/out
- Digital input: 1x HDMI1: HDMI type A (HDMI 2.0/HDCP2.2)
- Audio: Output terminal: 1x 3,5 mm stereo mini jack (variable audio output)
- USB: USB type A / DC (5V 2A)
- Control inputs: LAN RJ-45
- Other: Wired remote IR: 1x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack, DC 12V trigger: 1x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack, RS-232C (D-Sub 9pin)
1x HDMI2: HDMI type A (HDMI 1.4/HDCP1.3), HDBaseT™
Yes (mini USB type B: firmware update)
- Rear projection, blank screen, ceiling mounting (4x M6), password-protected turning on
- Eco/Normal/360°: 36/39/38 dB
- Mode Normal: 545 W
- Standby: 0.5 W
- Batteries, mains cable, IR remote control (YT-150), warranty card, safety instructions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 471 x 565 x 206 mm
- Weight: 19.8 kg
- Casing/colour: white
- Operating temperature: 5–35°C
- Warranty: 1. When used for less than 12 hours per day: Projector: three years
Light source: five years or 10,000 hours*
2. When used continuously for more than 12 hours per day: Projector: two years
Light source: two years or 6,000 hours*
We accept no liability for errors or differences in design or colour, and reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.
The light source of the futureThe laser projectors from CASIO are able to function without the use of toxic mercury and reduce power consumption by up to 40%. »
A durable light sourceThanks to the use of mercury-free lighting technology, CASIO projectors are able to function for up to 20,000 hours without replacing the lamp. »
Outstanding colour renditionThe revolutionary laser and LED hybrid light source guarantees clear and brilliant colour reproduction for all projectors – even in daylight. »
Kind to the environmentThe light source fitted in all CASIO projectors is mercury-free and environmentally friendly. »
Fit for continuous useThanks to the special light source and DLP® technology, projectors from CASIO are suitable for continuous use. This is subject to a special warranty. »
High contrastA high contrast ratio of black to white is crucial for ensuring a true-to-life picture. CASIO projectors produce sharp, rich images thanks to an excellent contrast ratio of up to 20,000:1. »
Light source warranty periodCASIO projectors feature a special, mercury-free light source with a lifespan of up to 20,000 hours. Projectors used continuously for more than 12 hours a day are protected by a warranty period of two years or 6000 hours* for the light source. »
Bringing Large-Screen High Definition Presentations to Large Audiences
CASIO has further strengthened its No. 1 position in the solid-state illumination (SSI) projector market with the release of a new lamp-free 4K Ultra HD model featuring 5000 lumens brightness.
Installation of a DLP chip enables it to deploy advanced image-processing technologies with high-speed switching of more than 4 million DMD (digital micromirror devices) to project some 8.3 M pixels and achieve 4K Ultra HD resolution. This new 4K projector’s simultaneous realization of affordable pricing makes it suitable for widespread use in fields ranging from business to education and entertainment.
A pixel count approximately four times that of Full HD equips the 4K Ultra HD projector to display a significantly larger volume of information in greater detail.
This makes it an ideal tool for presentations making the most of 4K-compatible PC specifications.
4 X Resolution
— An increase from 2.1 million (Full HD) to 8.3 million pixels (4K Ultra HD)
ADVANTAGES OF 4K Ultra HD
The advance of the projection screen presentation into the 4K era will enhance the quality of visual communications remarkably across a broad range of fields.
Unprecedented At-a-Glance Information Sharing
Because 4K Ultra HD projection has 4 times as many pixels as the former 1080p Full HD standard, it enables users to share high-volume information with large audiences on a 4 times larger screen.
Small letters and numbers as well as drawings and design images are displayed in the finest detail. Ultra HD image quality facilitates accurate, high-precision projection that enhances the persuasiveness of any presentation.
Projection Images projected on a 100- to 150-inch screen are clearly visible, even when viewed from close up or far away. Large-screen projection results in high-impact presentations.
* Images shown are superimposed graphics.
Functions to Satisfy Wide-ranging Projection Needs
The projector uses super resolution processing of images/movies such as 1080p video to throw high-quality images/movies perfectly suited to 4K Ultra HD panels.
Projected image input resolution : Full HD* Images shown are superimposed graphics.
Lens Shift Function
An optical correction function maintains clear resolution during adjustment of the projection position (± 60% up or down, ± 25% left or right).
High Brightness & Long Life
Solid state illumination achieves 5000 lumens high-brightness projection. Its long life of approximately 20,000 hours contributes significantly to reducing operating costs over time.
Long-distance transmission of HDMI signals by LAN cable is enabled.
Frequent Usage Environments
BUSINESS - Large Conference Rooms/Exhibitions
EDUCATION - Auditoriums/Halls
SHOPS & STORES - Signage
PUBLIC VENUES - Information Communications
- • PC connection: [Image] 6 / [Image + Audio] 4, 7 ,8
- • Video device connection: [Image + Audio] 4, 7, 8
- • External speaker connection 9
- • USB power supply: 11
- • PC monitor connection: [Bild] 5
- • PC remote control: 1, 12
- • Remote control: 2
- • 12V Trigger: 3